Port authority Vukovar had determined to follow policy for quality and environment:
Focus on user needs and satisfaction are the most important values to which Port authority Vukovar measures and determines its success.
To achieve, maintain and contribute these values, PAV is committed to continuously:
- employ professional and ambitious personnel who will have the ability and commitment to continuous training and studying
- obtain the latest information and communication resources, and other equipment, infrastructure and environment for enjoyable work
- keep and develop partnerships with suppliers
- offer customers optimal and complete solutions
- realize solutions that fully support the requirements and needs of service users
- apply and improve the effectiveness of quality management and environmental requirements based on international standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and strive to exceed these levels requires
- prevent activities to reduce the possibility of accidental contamination of the river
- coordinate with the applicable regulations of the Environmental Protection
- set ambitious, measurable and achievable objectives and environmental quality,
- inform all other organizations that work with the Port Authority with environment policy
Each employee of the institution must be familiar with Quality and Environmental Policy, understand it and accept it as a permanent principle as their own activities.